Brisbane White Pages Residential
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- used or designed for residence or limited to residences; “a residential hotel”; “a residential quarter”; “a residential college”; “residential zoning”
- A residential area is a land use in which housing predominates, as opposed to industrial and commercial areas. Housing may vary significantly between, and through, residential areas. These include single family housing, multi-family residential, or mobile homes.
- Providing accommodations in addition to other services
- Designed for people to live in
- Occupied by private houses
- (The Residents) The Residents is an American avant-garde music and visual arts group who have been active since 1969.
- Brisbane is a lunar crater that is located in the southeastern part of the Moon, to the south of the crater Peirescius. To the northwest lie the craters Vega and Reimarus, and farther to the east is the walled plain Lyot.
- capital and largest city of Queensland state; located in the southeastern corner of Queensland on the Pacific; settled by British as a penal colony; 3rd largest city in Australia
- A reference to Epinions staff, management, and/or decision-makers. Derives from the geographic location of the Epinions.com corporate offices in Brisbane, California, USA
- The capital of Queensland, Australia; pop. 1,273,500. It was founded in 1824 as a penal colony
brisbane white pages residential – Grasshoppers Women's
Residential Real Estate
HDR: Four images used for final.
Strobist: one Quantum T2 for fill.
This is from a recent RE photography photo session. Image is available for purchase or license. Please don’t use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. © All rights reserved.
Residentials, probably, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China